is he interested ?

so ive been kinda seeing thing guy for a while now.
we spend almost every night together he's pretty shy, so it makes it hard for him to open up. we useally cuddle all night long he's a bit touchy feely but we dont kiss much he said he just docent no when to kiss me whitch i kinda found odd. but any ways we gone to have sex twice an cant keep it up?? is it me he says its not an that he finds me very sexily attractive but ive never been in the spot before any one no any advice ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• well, maybe hes a virgin?
    Anonymous

• ive thought that but he acts like hes not an ive kinda said stuff about sex with other people.. an he acts like he has??
    Anonymous

• He probably has erectile dysfunction or something like that, has nothing to do with you at all. It is a medical condition.
    Another reason men can't keep it erect is if they are heavy drinkers, use cocaine on a regular basis or steroids.Or he could be married and he is having guilty feelings about cheating on his wife and can't keep it up.
    But you said he was quiet, so I doubt it is the cocaine,lol..I have found out that people on that never quite know how or when to shut up.
    There could be many reasons, but I doubt it has anything to do with not finding you attractive or he wouldn't spend so much time with you.
    Anonymous

• well do you really think he'd tell you hes a virgin? i doubt it. ive been with a virgin, and he acted just like you're describing,..he didnt know what to do basically and kinda "siked himeself out" and thats why he couldnt keep it up..and men who havebeen with women before tend to know when to kiss you..lol
    Anonymous

• lol well he drinks a bit but he dose have diabetes so maybe that is it but also with the virgin thing that also makes alot of scene.. how would i got about asking him if hes a virgin ?
    Anonymous

• just say "have you ever been with anyone else?" or "how old were you when you lost your virginity?" you could ask him when you're cuddling or something or hes kinda comfortable.
    Anonymous

• true lol thank you :}}}
    Anonymous

• If he is Diabetic. It probably that.

Answer by louise2 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• A lot of guys have that problem which is why they do lots of cuddling (to make up for it). If it is something you can live with then fine. If sex is important to you then I'd be finding someone else.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• all good advice :]
    Anonymous