Who live in Montana?

Who lives in Montana or close by and likes it? What kind of work is out there? My SO & I have talked about moving a couple times and it seems we both keep saying Montana. I've never been there but hear it's a wonderful place to live. I'm just looking for some information on what is around in any of the towns.

We are in Tucson now but live out of the city limits where it's desert so that wouldn't be that much of a change in that area.

red_head_mommy2

Asked by red_head_mommy2 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• hubby is from MT he loves it. Ihave a friend in MT its beautiful.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Well I live here in flathead Valley, up by Glacier Park. It is amazing up here, beautiful, lots ot hiking, fishing, camping. Lots of families. I love it here.. only problem is that most of our industries have been cut back or shut down. There is a call center here that pays decent and has health insurance that is allways hireing. But other then that, not much. We were growing by leaps and bounds two years ago, but everything came to a drastic halt over the past two years.. But I wouldn't live anywere eles.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 10:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2010