Do you think someone looks like a.....

hoochie is they dress in a spaghetti strap, and by that I mean one that is not showing their cleavage, stomach or even bra strap? I know someone who everytime she sees a girl dressed in something like that she goes around calling them a hoochie, she's even called me one before when everyone I know could tell you I've never, ever dressed innapropriate. My shorts are never too short, my shirts are never revealing etc. and the other random people she sees like that are usually not dressed innapropriate either. This is what bugs me. She wears spaghetti straps, and shorts etc. and she's overweight, and I noticed she only refers to thinner girls wearing the same things she wears as hoochies, but she doesn't think she looks like one in the same things they're wearing. I've thought about bringing up the fact she does that to her, because it really annoys me. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Quoting: "and she's overweight, and I noticed she only refers to thinner girls wearing the same things she wears as hoochies,"

i think there's your answer. she hates everyone thinner then her dressing in their own clothes type. you wouldnt see me wearing XXL or 1X...you will see me wearing something form fitting that is my size. she hates that.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• she's just insecure and it makes her feel better in her mind if she thinks bad of other people she is actually jealous of. i would just say in a nice way "who cares" when she said stuff like that. so maybe she would feel like she didnt need to make a point about stuff like that. gl!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 3:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• she is just jealous of how they look. no i dont say someone looks slutty unless they do... and some people just do... most dont.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• of course she is jealous of them, it is suppose to make her feel better but i doubt it does. That is NOT hoochie the only hoochie is her. I respect heavier set women, but they need to dress in their size clothes.
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 3:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Do you really want her as a friend?
    Anonymous