how many people have you slept with?

do you think its bad if a womans slipt with alot of people but had a relationship of some sort with them .
im curious to see what the average number of people most woman have slept ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• one
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• one
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 3:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• number of people an ages???
    Anonymous

• one ...i didnt want to get pregnant before 18 because the women in my family have them between 15-18 so i held out till then to prove them wrong... now im 21 and im with the same man i gave it to
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 3:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Two people, and If I could go back I wouldn't have even bothered with the first one. lol. Yes, I think it's bad to sleep around period, but I know people make mistakes, and it's not like I'm going to point fingers at them. I just think, now that I'm older, that you should only sleep with the person you're married to, but even I didn't wait, but that's still what I feel is best. I was just too young to grasp that at the time.
    Anonymous

• i will be honest i have slept with 7 my hubby has slept with well over 40. but all my kids are by my hubby so atleast i have that going for me lol
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 3:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• More than i can count
    Anonymous

• 3:11 here. First guy I was with I was 15, he was 16. Second guy, my husband now, I was 16 and he was 17.....and we're still going. lol
    Anonymous

• three
    Anonymous

• 4 guys and 1 woman and i was in a long term relationship with each one. i don't think i've slept with a lot of people and if you are in a long term relationship with someone it is ok to have sex with them. however it's not ok for a male or female to have sex with everyone they go on a date with
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2010