Has this happend in your relationship?

did you ever just not want to be around your SO? .. like kiss him or have sex with him or what not... we have not been spending much time together because he is always busy with something else or too tired... so i get a little irritated and then i just dont want anything to do with him...has this happened to you

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 3:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• From time to time yes. I get irritated when my hubby wants to jump on the xbox the second the kids go down for bed instead of spending time with me. He will stay on for like 2 hours and then he decide he's really for lovey dovey time and by then i'm just like FORGET IT
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• thats how he is but working on his truck or playing on the computer ...im glad im not the only one that feels that way..thank you
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 3:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Only when it got to the point that I was ready for divorce, which I followed through on. My current hubby I love to the ends of the earth and I love being around him. I think what you are describing is something called "leaning away from the marriage." I heard about it through my daughter's church. If you don't take action to fix the problem, you end up spending more and more time away from each other which equates to more and more time being spent with someone else - thus you are leaning away from your marriage. In my opinion it is a recipe for disaster. Address the issues now and do what you can to fix it. A close and loving marriage should not feel like that. Just my opinion.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 3:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• OMG! Yes,, I am too tired, and he rarely helps unless I tell him exactly what I want done, he still doesn't do it right. Very frustrating. I rarely see him at it is and when i do I sometimes sleep in another room.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 5:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• no the only time we dont have sex or i dont kiss him is when im mad at him, my husband works 12 hours aday then comes home eats dinner we talk a lil plays with out 2 yr old son then he off to the studio his a producer for music. so yeah ass you see he's a busy man. when i get frustrated i just enjoy him at the studio we talk i help him out i watch what he does and i just have a great time.. i love him <3
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Nope..dh and I always want to be around each other and then there are times when we need that time apart. We respect each other and love each other. If I didn't want him to touch me or to have sex with me, I would begin rethinking our relationship.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I think this happens in every relationship. Or when the SO is being a douche and then wants nookie, but doesn't understand WHY you won't give him any...
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 2:34 AM on Apr. 16, 2010