10 Days Late

My last period was March 7th, still no period. Tested on the 12th with negative results.....

danielleaube

Asked by danielleaube at 3:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Thanks everyone just took 4 tests today and they were all positive but very faded results... going to the dr tomorrow if they will get me in!
    danielleaube

Answer by danielleaube at 9:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Hi, Danielle...we've been messaging, but for the sake of others reading...since March was your first period in a long time, you don't actually have a baseline upon which to determine your cycle length. Irregularity is also a bit normal when coming off some types of birth control. So we actually can't be certain that you're late; we cannot assume a 28-day cycle.

Still...a blood test is in order.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• After pregnancy your periods are crazy. My last babies are 22 months old, I am still having periods up to 45 days apart, rather than the normal 28ish. I would not start going crazy yet. Urine is pretty accurate unless you have low level horomones
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 5:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• its probably the hormone levels when i was 3 months pregnant the HPT didnt work i had to goto the doctor
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 5:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2010