What do you think of the Dr. Phil family?

i just watched the one about Alexandria not wanting her boyfriend to move out even though it will help her chances to get her kids back. She just doesnt get it!! This family is so frustrating! They have been given so much help but it doesnt seem to be working. I think they take the help for granted!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm so sick of them it's not even funny. Alexandra is so clueless. When she anounced she was pregnant she goes "Wellll...me and Tony are having a baby!" C'mon. She's completely forgotten about her two other children who need her. I don't think anything will change. I'm done with them.

BTW...what was Alexandra's baby's gender? I missed that episode.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I think it's time to give up... Dr. Phil has gone above and beyond and they still don't get it. I have sort of followed them for the past few yrs and it's all the same every time I tune in..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• they are a train wreck
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I haven't seen them for a few years it seems but now that i'm tuning in it seems it is the same old crap! It jsut goes to show people dont change unless they really want to even with great help.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I hate it! I can't stand the whiny bunch, and I feel like Dr. Phil is obsessed with trying to "fix"them. Come on, you can't "fix" stupid. I hardly ever watch him anymore because of it, seems like every time I turn it on, there they are...ugh.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 4:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Its a boy
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Thank you :-)
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• We don't get Dr. Phil here anymore. Sounds like I haven't missed a thing!
    Anonymous