pregnancy & masturbation..

After i masturbate i always have these painful cramps .!
why ???
im 7 weeks pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Eek at 7 weeks I am not sure. I know once I hit the late part of my 2nd trimester I would always get them after orgasm and they would turn into contractions. But that early on I am not sure. I'd ask your doc
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Orgasms cause mini "contractions". During my first pregnancy it happened to me, and I was masturbating daily.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• It is normal, it's because your uterus is somewhat contracting I guess you could say after you orgasm. I wouldn't worry until you spot or bleed.Or if the pain is unbearable, always remember to keep your area clean (clean hands, toys, etc) because if you were to get some sort of infection (uti, etc) your baby can get it to. take care.
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• yeah orgasm = mini contractions afterwards = normal.... happened whenever i had an O and i was preggo. every time. freaked me out but doc said it was fine.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I simply don't do any of the while I am pregnant, also hardly have any sex for the fact that a whole day after I have sex and/or the O I am sore and my belly feels heavy and crampy.... Doc told me it was becuase of my first child and the c-section I had.. Meant that the scare was streaching and moving and when my husband was thrusting it was bouncing all that around.... sooo and horney as I get which is a lot this pregnancy i just find somethine else to do..lol it sucks but i can get as much as I want after the baby... it just isn't worth all the pain and discomfort afterwords... :(
    Anonymous

• its okay to masterbate, but just stuff is moven so fast down there to make room, i had sex until 2 days before i went into labor . they said its ok. my sister was told at 26weeks not to bc baby was havein problems they let u no
    Anonymous