im afraid

i went to the doctor because i gained some weight and found out i am 28 weeks pregnant... i swear i had no symptoms.. i have had an irregular period since i had my last baby and it hasn't been normal since... so I didn't think anything of it... and now i have to tell my boyfriend that i am 28 weeks and we only have 12 weeks left!!! how is he going to react??? hes not home yet.... but im sure he will be pretty confused... but i am my self:( we have a 10 month old together and he loves him except this is all too soon

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I feel you. I was 19 weeks and 3 days when I found out.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Has he noticed the changes you have? Maybe he has thought about it in the back of his mind. I am sure that shock will be his first reaction, maybe a little anger thinking you did it on purpose. Just remind him that you love him and your current child and that you can make this work

Good luck mama..
    Shiloh76

Answer by Shiloh76 at 4:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• It is how it is. Just bite the bullet and explain you're just as surprised as he is. The good thing is, the kids will play together and you'll be out of diapers faster. Good Luck.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Did he know you were going to the doctor? If so youd think he would ask how it went. Just let him know now. Its not like your going to get any less pregnant if you wait to tell him lol. And when you do tell him you guys can talk it thru and be surprised, nervous, and confused together.
    Anonymous

• Yikes,, just do it. It will make for funny stories in the future... ANd you will have to be more careful after this birth
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 4:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I was 5 months along with my second child before I found out I was pregnant. I had no symptoms of pregnancy and was even losing weight from the first child. I was more than shocked. I have no advice for you, but hang in there. These things have a way of working themselves out.
    Anonymous