Baby Lying Transverse

Im 29 weeks pregnant with my second baby and she has been in the transverse position ever since my 21 week ultrasound. I know this is a dumb question because it still to early to worry about her position just yet. But im just affraid shes never going to move. She kicks alot but it seem like she just doesnt ever move around. With my first baby he was head down by 20 weeks and stayed that way. Im just a little paranoid because I really dont want to have a c section. Im just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i know how you feel! this is my 4th pregnancy, and all my babies went into position early and stayed there. but this one is different. it is head down a lot, so i am happy about that...but it moves a lot too, and my other babies usually laid on my left side and this one tends to lay on the right. i am sure everything is fine...but it is odd when they don't behave like the others!
    i get adjusted by a chiropractor once a week. it is good if the pelvis is the way it is supposed to be to make the most room for your baby to move around.
    good luck with your pregnancy!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• i think it's normal to worry :) check out spinningbabies.com. there is awesome info in there on baby positions. &, really, baby could move into head down during labor!!! =)
    Anonymous

• My daughter was transverse my whole pregnancy... at 38 weeks and some days, she turned. She is as stubborn now as she was in the womb, LOL, but your baby can still turn, she/he has lots of time and they aren't going to run out of room... I know it feels like it, but they will be able to turn up until you go into labor.
    LoveMyBlessings

Answer by LoveMyBlessings at 5:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• My youngest baby was transverse until my 34 week appointment.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 7:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2010