do you love your in-laws or you almost hate them?

i sooo dislike my in-laws thats my sisters in-law and mother-inlaw. they are always trying to make me look like a bad wife. my sister in0law told me husband that i was cheating on him which is a damn lie. and my mother hates me cause i guess i didnt let her get away with anything while she lived with me. they all think that im not good enough for my husband, but they dont look at themself, my two sister-laws dont take care of any of thier kids. one of them gave them away to family member so that she can party they both have 3 kids. then my mother inaw is a prostitute and smokes crack. mil and i were cool until i kicked her out of my house cause i couhgt here smoking crake inmy house with my 2 yr old son in the house.. now im the bad person. and all my in-laws hate me! has anyone gone through this.
do you get along with you inlaws or you guys dont talk at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• i get along very well with my in laws...I guess we're all mature enough not to deal in each others business cause we have business of our own.

In your situation, sounds like your in laws have enough business of thier own to leave yours alone but because they are miserable, they would like to see you that way too. I say, tell them all off one good time and be done with it.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Hate my inlaws. Period.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Well, I won't miss them when they are gone....
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 4:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Heh - I actually love them.

My MIL is fantastic, she's more like a friend (she's only in her early 40's she had her kids very young). Then my BIl is like a proper brother to me, and my SIl is just a hoot. The rest of his family are pretty cool too, so I'm lucky to have in-laws I don't hate.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 4:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I don't hate them, they help us out a lot, but they are very overbearing.
    Anonymous

• I have nothing to do with my inlaws
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Oh, well I get along with my in-laws... but I just don't like my FIL and SIL. Basically red-neck, rude, all that good stuff. SOOO glad we live out of state. His mom I don't trust at all... she lives out of state too. Other SIL converted to Islam... and we get along, I just don't approve of it. His grandparents are nice. The rest of his family is pretty nice, and I get along with them fine. But my FIL and SIL mostly.. my muslim SIL is fine, we get along haha... and his mom is nice but there is a history to NOT TRUST her...sooo yea.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• people like that are usually just envious of what you are and what you have. they just want you to be as miserable as they are. my in laws arent like this but i know people who are. ignore it the best you can and be the bigger person. personally i love my mil and fil. my sil is the one i cant stand, she is a huge drama queen and has to have her way about everything that goes on in the family.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Well...My FIL is ok, right now our relationship is strained because the state gave my DH temp custody of his 9 Y O and I've had to supervise visits and all. My MIL has always been on and off again. Until this last time she threw a fit because we didn't plan our lives around her schedule, then she never talked to us again. Except to drive up in my yard and throw my children's gifts out. And sped away. So, I do and I don't
    Anonymous

• I love my mother in law! Unfortunately, I never had the chance to meet my father in law, he passed away 31 years ago. On the other side, I CAN NOT STAND MY MOTHER IN LAW'S CURRENT HUSBAND!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2010