If you didn't wear white for your wedding

What color did you wear? Does it have to be a pale color or can a bride wear fuschia or red or anything the want?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's your wedding wear whatever you want!

Other cultures (India; I think?) consider Red to be a very lucky marriage color...

The dress I picked out is mostly white; but has royal blue inserts at the waist and down the middle of the train...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I wore a shorter dress with big blue flowers... We had 3 days to plan a wedding before dh left for bootcamp and i was 6 wks pregnant
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• You wear whatever you want to wear! At mine I wore a cream colored pant suit and he wore a nice suit of his own. We had ours at the court house and then had a nice big reception.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 4:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I wore pale yellow because the dress fit and it was on clearance. When I got LEGALLY married, I was wearing a cream colored sweater and a black skirt.

I say, wear whatever you want!
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 5:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I say wear whatever you want. For my wedding I wore a black skirt with a white top. It was a very small ceremony and I didn't want to do the white dress thing either.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• You may wear whatever you wish, I give you permission. My Step-brother's fiance wore a white dress with black accents. It was really very nice.
    Anonymous

• I wore a champagne colored dress just because I happened to like that dress. I got married at the courthouse six months after having my daughter. You can wear whatever you want. The bridal magazines these days are showing dresses of all different colors.
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 8:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I wore Sky Blue, itwas my 3rd wedding
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 9:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I wore a purple dress and hubby wore dress pants a shirt/tie that matched my dress. You can wear whatever you want, it is YOUR wedding after all!!
    mars33me

Answer by mars33me at 10:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2010