do walgreens typically have Blood Pressure checkers?

sry not sure where to post this. i've been having swelling in my feet pretty bad and i had my bp checked 2 weeks ago and it was good but sort of wanted to get an idea of what it is now. i'm 30 weeks pregnant btw. and the swelling started 2 days after that bp check.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Health

• stop n shop always has them right in the front of the store
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS, and most other pharmicies have them. If your BP goes up, tell your dr right away.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 5:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• walgreens or any other pharmacy. call before you go!
    Anonymous

• thanks :) i actually did call and leave a message w/ my health care providers, because i wanted to ask a few questions about the swelling. but i think it's too late now, i should have called earlier. but i wanted to see if my BP was normal for now.

i will be stopping by CVS or walgreens after i pick up my son today. i'll just buy some milk so i don't feel like i'm using them. ;)
    Anonymous