how can I make my boobies look up like not so semi droopy?

my boobies don't hang but but they could use a little boost I don't want them looking like I have a shelf going on or do I want them pouring out either but I would like that nice firm slightly showing a little cleavage but nit to reavealing. I buy good bras like Lily de France, Bali, playtex nice name brand what am I doing wrong? thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Have you been fitted for the right size bra?
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Firm up your muscles and buy a good fitting bra. It sounds very much like you are not in the right size. I'm 37 and always perky when in the right size that's not worn out.
    Anonymous

• I love my gel cup bras from La Vie en Rose in Canada.  Your body heat warms the gel and it shapes your breasts perfectly.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Go to Victoria's Secret and they'll set you up and answer all the questions you have. If you can't afford VS get a push up bra from where ever. You have to make sure the bra is not constricting whatsoever around. If your boobs spill out from the top of the bra it's also not the right size.
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 2:17 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Maybe you're buying the wrong style of bra? Try a push up.

Answer by missanc at 10:20 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Do push ups and build up your pect muscles. That will strengthen your muscles and make your breasts look better. The right bra thing is great advice too
    Anonymous

• A SUPER easy way to push them up and get nice cleavage is using one of those sure secures. They clip to the back of your bra to hide straps but trust me they do a lot more too!

JenNAY3

Answer by JenNAY3 at 5:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• you need to do push ups
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 4:51 AM on Apr. 17, 2010