weird behavior or no?

my son whos 1 1/2 recently took up an interest in his sisters baby doll stroller. to the point where i had ot buy her anouther one cause he stole hers! and now he spends all day long pushing it around and putting his cup in it and goes every where with this thing. i think its cute- husband things its odd but deals with it- is this just a phase that lots of little boys go threw??

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 5:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter got a baby doll stroller for Christmas, and we realized very quickly we had to get another one for her twin brother. He "drives" it all over the house. I have noticed that they approach it differently; she pushes it gently and he likes to run wild and crash into things. They also like to push each other around.

My aunt teaches 3 year old preschool and she told me ALL of the 3 year olds in her class play with the strollers.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• My daughter plays with my boys cars and my boys play with my daughters kitchen...lol no biggy...
    Anonymous

• not odd at all
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• he probably just likes pushing it around. they make mini shopping carts too. my dd loves those cuz she can put all kinds of stuff in it. it even has a spot in the front for dolls.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• no big deal.. he is a baby if he still playing with it at 12 then worry.. maybe he likes it because it moves, the wheels..
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 5:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• he probbly thinks its a big car..no worries momma its just him having fun
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• my son loves the strollers.. his outside one and my niece has a little one he pushes all the time.. he also has a kitchen and pots and pans...its 2010.. not 1950
    Anonymous

• Our little boy likes his little friend's doll stroller. 1) It has wheels, 2) It's like mommy's. 3) He'll outgrow it, no big deal. LOL
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 5:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• A toy is a toy is a toy is a toy. My son plays with my girls' toys, my girls play with my son's toys. Who cares? Sure, some people think it's wrong for boys to play with girl toys, and girls to play with boy toys, but really, does it matter? If he's happy, let him play with it.
    Anonymous

• To him it's no different than a wagon. He just likes that it moves when he tells it to

Answer by admckenzie at 7:48 PM on Apr. 15, 2010