why would he deny cheating when i caught him red handed?

my DH left his yahoo messenger open and he was iming some girl about having sex in graphic detail and going to drink like they used to..he even has the womans number in his phone saved as his friend..and he still claims he not cheating that she is a lair...even though he side of the convo was just as graphic as hers and he had sked her to hook up again.
we been fightin lately cause i cant find a job, but yet when i wanted to go to the job service and look at the bulletin boards( they post spot and temp jobs) he said i cant leave...so i stayed then not even an hr later im a lazy b** cause i dont work, and complaining that he is tired cause he was on the computer until 2 am.
i cook, most meals from scratch, clean wash clothes, take care of kids..ect and its not good enough. when i did finally go out to job service he called and left a VM saying im a bad mom for going out. its like he finding a reason to fight and cheat

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• A agree with the anon above. A lot of guys like this will play games because they're not man enough to just end it. They either want to have both women, or they act horrible in hopes you will leave them and then they'll make up their own lies about why the relationship ended. They can't handle being the bad guy.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 7:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Sounds like he's trying to get out of your relationship. Sorry you're going through this. Dump the loser and find someone who appreciates you and don't sleep with him in case he's caught something from her.

Just remember, you'll be better off and it's his loss when you walk.
    Anonymous

• op here

if he wants out then why doesnt he file for divorce? why the games?
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a bad situation. I dunno, my hub would be sporting a permenant leg brace if he EVER talked to me like that. Sorry, but I don't tolerate that, at the same point I would never talk to my hubby like that. I think his "cheating" is the least of your problems with your marriage
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 6:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• If that's all you've got, then I'm sorry, but no, you haven't caught him red-handed. Catching him red-handed, cheating, would mean finding him in bed with his penis in her vagina. You caught him talking about it, not doing it. Why don't you just leave him if it's that bad?
    Anonymous

• "op here

if he wants out then why doesnt he file for divorce? why the games? "

Does it matter? There are some things to which you will never have the answer...and some things where the answer really is unimportant. THe WHY of this is one of those things...doesn't matter.

Go file YOURSELF. Don't wait on this loser.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• He doesn't want to look like the "bad guy". He's going to wait for you to file and then he can tell everyone how horrible you are for walking out on the marriage.
    Anonymous