Does anyone actually have an actual at home job?

One that you actually make money doing? Doesnt cost a rediculous amount of money to start? And gives you a real chance of a decent income? Im not looking to get rich, just looking to bring in a second income and still be able to be a sahm and homeschool my kids... Anything helps. K thanks. :)

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 6:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• Haha sorry about the confusing title... Didnt realize i wrote it that way.
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 6:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I do a few things, but PrePaid Legal is my main income source ... I tripled my investment within my first two weeks and quit my part time job within a month. This is a 38 yr old company with a AAA+ rating with the better business bureau and trades on the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) .. recently named one of the best home business opportunties. Also, they offer DAILY direct deposit, so you dont have to wait for your money!

www.prepaidlegal.com/go/maryejacobs

Also do Beachbody - It's a 10 yr old company that sells workout videos and supplements. if you are into healthy living, then this is a great business. P90X, Hip Hop Abs, and Turbo Jam are just a few of our most popular workouts. www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs

If you want more info about either business just message me.
    Good luck with whatever you choose, just be careful because there are a LOT of scams out there. I know this from personal experience.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 6:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Happy to help with any questions or details. I've made some good money with this great company!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 7:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Yep. But it's not something that just anyone can get involved in. Cost $0 to start up. It's tied in to our business, which is in the ag industry.
    Anonymous

• i work for beachbody too but thats not my first thing... thats more of a business since im a rep.. i have a job being a voice transcription and i also do text handling..i bring in about 600 a month doing just the jobs, i bring home about 800 a month in the rep but i just started a month ago.. so that should grow with time
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 8:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I work at home full time with Ameriplan, helping people save money on their health care expenses, keeping their families safe, repairing their credit or avoid losing their homes.  I also train people like you, who want to earn an income from home.  Ameriplan offers us daily/weekly and monthly residual pay, tons of discounts, unlimited support and training, household health plan and complete flexibility to work when you want.  I'd be happy to share more information with you if you're interested, just PM me!

Ashleigh Towers
    www.freedomathometeam.com/ashleigh

atowers

Answer by atowers at 8:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• You are a lucky gal!

Gold parties! cash the same day!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Hi, Here is a link to look at - may or may not be for you - we have no products at all and absolutely no selling! http://www.dynamicincomesolutions.com/If you find you have an interest please note you were referred by Lisa Johnson. I wish you success in your search and happiness in your choice.

simplymommy31

Answer by simplymommy31 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I do not but I have. Personally I hated every moment of it. I was forced to hire a sitter and had to work long hours... There wasn't really any difference from working outside the home. But any JOB will be free, it's businesses that cost money. In most cases you will earn around minimum wage. Which is why I now have a business... But, I have also put together a list of companies that hire home based workers for those of you who would prefer a JOB...

Visit www.SabrinasCloset.info and click on Work At Home Jobs

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:37 AM on Apr. 16, 2010