Witch craft practisioners. I have done many spells, but my most two resent are not working any suggestion why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• There are somethings that happen that doesn't let the energy of the practitioner flow to the universe. Sometimes the energy was not worked up properly. The phase of the moon does not correspond with the type of spell being done. Maybe it was not the right type of spell for the matter at hand. Then again sometimes it takes time to see the outcome of ones work. It could also be the practitioner second guessing their ability. From the moment you decide to do spell it takes focus. That is part of the reasoning for all the materials. You focus on your intent while gathering, reading and writing out the spell to the moment it is complete. 

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• because its not real..

?

duh!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• oh maybe i shudve answered anon u might put a spell on me!
    mommy16love

• umm because your not a witch.. if your spells "worked" before they were not you but GOD
    Anonymous

• umm ok anon it wasnt god either..now he can casts spells? jesus! wat will u ppl think of next?
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• no I meant what ever happened he wanted to happen.. not a spell being casted GOD doesn't do that.. hey did you try the eye of a newt or the blood of a unicorn lol..
    Anonymous

• Well I don't think it's God. But spell casting is of satan maybe you're not pleasing satan like you used to and he took your power. lol
    Anonymous

• Wow christians are so rude!! And incredibly disrespectful. What shining examples of Jesus' love.....
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:59 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• shut up you fools! just because its not what you believe doesnt mean its not real or possible. nobody tells you christians that your prayer isnt coming true because its not real.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 8:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Wow you guys are sad. Obviously she was not addressing you. How rude it is for you to insult what you obviously don't understand.
    OP I can't give you advise I am now just starting to study this stuff, but don't let the jerks get you down. Their are many on here who have been helping me I am sure they will give you advise sooner or later.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2010