Do some of you come on here to purposely go question to question and make rude comments just to be mean or what?

I think some of you do.
I also don't think your funny.
If your that bored why don't you go find something else to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i really think they do just to boost their low self esteem. they hate themselves so they have to put others down....the anon option should only be for posting a question because some questions are embarrassing but there should not be an anon option for answering because it's a free ticket to hurt peoples feelings
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Maybe.......
    Anonymous

• Whenever one of the anons gets disrespectful, I end the post immediately. Cafe mom should post that on their guidelines. That way these bully anons will stop. Otherwise they will continue to harrass and bother women who need advice not stalking.
    Anonymous

• lol...i dont always tend to be mean but i will admit there r times that i am ...or i guess im more sarcastic than rude...hmm i guess id better go find something to do,before i hurt someones internet feelings
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Not me, but I'm curious which question you asked and what reply you had a problem with. I'm nosy like that.
    Anonymous

• anon 35....I think I will take your advice, thankyou.
    Anonymous

• confusedI think you answered your own Anonymous.

Anonymous

• ROFLMFAO @ anon:50
    Anonymous

• Or .. You could ignore then and be the bigger person.
    If they are on here just to be obnoxious then you're giving them the attention that they're seeking.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I answer mean when I can tell already someone is asking only to have their opinion validated and not to get different ideas and learn something. Especially if the answer they want to hear is detrimental. And really if 15 people have given the same answer and one comes along and gives the same advice as the OP and it is bad advice. And then, the OP latches on that one answer instead of the others.
    Anonymous