I'm just wondering did anyone else........

I'm just wondering did anyone else become so nauseous in the morning at 6 wks that you threw up. I'm 8 wks now and all I do every morning since I hit about 6 wks I've thrown up every SINGLE morning and I didn't with my first. I always heard the second pregnancy was a little easier. I just wondering if I could get any advice on how to relieve this at all. I keep a water bottle by my bed every night so I stay hydrated and I'm still sick in the morning like it doesn't matter what I do brush my teeth I throw up I smell coffee I throw up about 80 percent of the time I don't have to smell anything I just throw up. Has anyone else experienced this before or am I just weird?? Oh one more question has anyone ever in their pregnancy feel really aroused I didn't with my first but this one I want my husband a lot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would keep some crackers by your bed.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• It's called morning sickness. Differs with each pregnancy usually. I had it worse with each subsequent pregnancy, but never actually threw up thank God.
    Anonymous

• I've seen those preggo pops(I think that's what they're called) at the stores, but never tried them. Ginger ale and saltine crackers. Good luck hon.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• my first was awful! it was all day and it was sometimes even painful. i lost weight and couldnt drink anything but water and flat sprite. everything i ate came back to haunt me. you should tell your doctor when you go in. if its too bad they may give you medicine. find a pregnancy website and search morning sickness and they will usually have some good tips on how to aleviate it a little.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• i was throwing up sooo bad that i had to get put on medication, zofran(for nausa) totally safe for preg. but i was fine with in two days. started to gain back my weight. just going to the doctors id have to pull over
    bobowazhere

Answer by bobowazhere at 7:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• It's morning sickness, which funny enough doesn't always happen in the morning. It's very common.
    Every pregnancy is different. Some second pregnancies are worse then the first, whereas others are better then the first. I had horrible morning sickness with my second child. It was all day.

Preggo Pop Drops (Found at Babies 'R' Us)
    Lemon Ice or other Fresh Lemon Products
    Ginger Snaps, Ginger Tea, and other Fresh Giner Products
    Don't let yourself get too hungry. Have a snack (or preggo pop drop) beisde the bed, so that you're not waking up starving. Get up slowly and slowly move about your morning. Snack all day, that helps from getting too hungry. Keep it healthy though and don't eat excessively. Just small little bits here and there.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• With my 2st, I didn't have too much morning sickness troubles, maybe a few days of nausea and that was it. With my 2nd...it was awful! I had morning sickness morning,noon,night,lol. She's here now and worth all the stuff I went through with her but I tell ya, I really could have done without all the throwing up! Now I'm pregnant with my 3rd. Horrible morning sickness again in the 1st trimester...then I started feeling better...and now I'm in the 2nd trimester and guess whats coming back? MORNING SICKNESS! AHHHH!!! lol.
    My dr. prescribed me antinausea pills that I keep on my nightstand and if I wake up feeling like its about to be one of those mornings,I take one, although it doesnt always work. Some hot chamomile tea helps me sometimes. And I sit ,either close my eyes for a while or just focus on one thing and it eventually goes away. Good Luck!! Hope yu feel better soon! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I got sick all day..i had to be very careful what i ate. Stay away from acidic food..what helped me was ginger ale and eating crackers at night. Eventually, i did get some medicine(that's safe in pregnancy) that helps w/morning sickness just so i could eat though
    madamlinwe

Answer by madamlinwe at 7:59 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• i threw up after everything for a few months and i was so nauseous i couldn't get out of bed or eat very much...i was put on a prescription to be able to keep down a little bit of food...it did pass though and i happily enjoy food again
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 8:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I threw up every morning after I brushed my teeth from weeks 6-9. Not fun. The preggie pops/ drops actually worked well for me. Make sure that you eat before going to bed and keep food next to the bed. Many pregnant women feel more nauseous when they have an empty stomach.
    This, too, will pass!
    zoeygracesmom

Answer by zoeygracesmom at 9:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2010