Potty training.

Any suggestions? When I set her on her potty she will sit for 10 mintues. Never goes. The mintue I take her off she goes everywhere. Help!

hollywood-23

Asked by hollywood-23 at 7:48 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Dont do her like that, its torture....why dont u take her off the diaper...let her run around....every 5 mins have her come back and sit on the potty...also it would work best when u do that when u have feed her or giving her something to drink...my daughter just started potty training last month and is peeing and pooping in the potty. try it...dont make her sit there....just keep it on her mind while she plays...pay alot of attention to her after she has eaten or dranked something...hope this help.
    MummyLuv

Answer by MummyLuv at 8:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• ...Leave her on longer if she goes immediately after?!
    Anonymous

• try running water, and if that doesn't work...then be right next to her so when she starts going you can run her to the potty. Maybe you should carry the potty with you till she gets the hang of it.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 7:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Leave her on there until she goes. Eventually she will get sick of sitting on there and go faster.
    Anonymous

• Thank you all for your wisdom!
    @Mummyluv-- thank you!! I will try that starting RIGHT now!!
    hollywood-23

Answer by hollywood-23 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2010