Agree or disagree: Stupidest statement re:cheating ever...

"My husband doesn't have time to cheat."

This is stupidly stupid stupid stupid in my opinion.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• all men have time to cheat. My husband and some friends work out at a mine, and every now and then they talk about Jose or someone who got laid by the gate girl at work...or just after work. He made it home to his wife and kids without missing a beat.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 8:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• unless he really doesnt. but ten minutes is long enough. lunch break. stuck in traffic. working late.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Agree
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Disagree.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• agree. i think that my hubby doesnt have time to cheat...but hes a cable guy and in many womens homes everyday so really he has all the time in the world...
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 8:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• one time this phone guy had to realign the phone line in my basement and he had to move the day bed and he told me to help him hold the lines while he was bending over the bed. I kid you not. My hubby was upstairs on the phone with his job and he was practically on top of me working. Mind you what phone guy asks a woman to help him out while working? aWKWARD.......
    Anonymous

• Its not as stupid as the "am I pregnant" posts on cafemom everyday
    Anonymous

• I would never say "my husband doesn't have time to cheat". But really he doesn't. He leaves for work 10 minutes before his shift and then comes home for lunch and comes home right after work. He doesn't go out with his friends... I wish he would. When he is not at work, he is home or out and about with us. So I don't know when he could cheat. I guess in his 15 minute break at work, but 15 minutes...what is he going to do? and where would he do it?
    Anonymous

• I think with a will there is always a way.....
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 9:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Yes it's stupid. My guy cheats on his wife every day at lunch and sometimes before work. She thinks he doesn't have time to cheat bc he's home every night after work on time.
    Anonymous