Why are poeple??

People on here are so rude and sassy!!! they all need to get off thires butts and not leave nasty comments on others pages! power of the mind is the key word!!! atlesat they think they do!!!! why do people act so childesh??

Supermommy29430

Asked by Supermommy29430 at 8:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I think it's just because they have nothing better to do and they can hide behind the computer.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• bc we're all women....it's in our nature to be bitchy..lol..although i agree with you completely, i hate the drama and the rude answers that these women on here give..thinking that their way is the only way..and that's that..lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 8:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Hey, I just posted something like this just a little bit ago. Guess its getting to more than just me,huh? lol
    It's easy to tell someone to not let it bother you, but it does sometimes, because you know that you yourself would never treat someone like that or talk to someone like that. Its just MEAN. Some people on here have a LOT of growing up to do.
    Anonymous

• I have something to give like advice I give it I stay away from drama and I do not do the bitch thing very well.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Some are better off in joining support groups than asking questions around here. This way they hear what they want to hear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• They remind me of the mean girls on the playground or the high school cafeteria. They just never grew up and past that stage.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• There do seem to be an awful lot of preachy, closed-minded sanctimonious moms on here. Dunno why... but I see it too.
    coffee.crisp

Answer by coffee.crisp at 2:09 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I agree they have alot of growing up to do! what happens when there childern see what there momymy's doing and they do it to them or Someone its not going be so funny becuase then you got to dail with it and them like school thats just shows how childesh you really are and im sorry but they soudnt have kids! thats just the way i think!! i keeep my commentst to myself but this was it im sorry but its the last someone tells me off or says something nasty!theres a point in life you have to staind up for yea self and not take it no more! it not high school no more mommys its the real world and i would watch what you say online! becuase everone can see it or someone you know or they kown you are going get so mad something going happen becase if you watch the news alot of stuf and alot of poeple get killed over the net!! God there so grrrr! LOL
    Anonymous