hubby or child

i know this isn't really an ideal question to ask.....but do u love your husband more or ur child?.....is it wrong to love one more then the other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think of that alot and sometimes its would be hard to say..and no its not wrong to love the one more than the other. and sad part is that I dont have an answer for it either
    njstewart07

Answer by njstewart07 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• i know....it is hard to answer....this is the OP by the way ....accidentally ptressed anon
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Why can't you love them both in different ways? The love for my kids is different than the love for my SO. But I have to say if I had to pick one over the other, My kids win, always.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I love my child more then anything on the earth and that includes my DH.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I don't think either more than the other, but it's so different.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 8:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• My husband is still my very best friend after 6 years and we have one lil boy and a baby on the way. My husband and I have actually talked about this and we both decided we love eachother the same amount as our child its just a DIFFERENT kind of love, if that makes sense. My husband and I share a romantic, intimidate , best friend type of love and we have a love our child that is completely different but still the same amount. I could never choose one over the other.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 8:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• its hard to say...i think they're both loved more on diff. levels..i love my hubby like there's no tomorrow, in a marriage way..and the same goes for my dd, but in an i couldn't go on without my child kind of way..if that makes sense.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 8:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Well its 2 different types of love. Romantic love for the hubby, and unconditional, motherly love for the child. But if I had to choose either my husband or my child, I would absolutely choose my son. So if that means I love my baby more then I guess I do!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• i'm asking this question because the other night my hubby was baby talking with our son (he's only 4months old) and said "ur mummy loves u more then she loves ur daddy).....i didn't know what to say.....
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• you can't love one more than the other because the love for a husband is not the same kind of love a mother has for a child, but they are both significant feelings. there are different kinds of love. you would never have the spiritual soul mate bond with your child that you would have with the person you are in love with, and you would never have the protector nurturer love that you have for your child for your significant other. in short you can't love one more than the other because it's not the same kind of love
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 8:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2010