What labour possitions did you find most helpful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• nothing really changed the pain for me. i opted a drug free all natural birth with my third......it was hard and position changes didnt help me at all past 4-5 cent. however a sitting position does help speed things alon because gravity is your friend!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 8:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• To be honest, I found sitting on the toilet to be the most comfortable position with all three of my labors. :p Maybe that is why I have three little stinkers.
    I also did some squatting that helped a lot.
    MillyPontipee

Answer by MillyPontipee at 8:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• my frist birth I really felt confined to the bed, so I dont' know exactly but I remember wanted to puch on my hands and knees and my OB wouldn't let me :( But my second birth my hands and knees was my favorite position throughout the entire labor and delivery. Sitting on the toilet was nice too. oh... and my frist birth, I remember using the birthing ball (or excercise ball) quite a bit as well.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• squatting
    Anonymous

• I had the bed lifted to a sitting position, tucked my knees up to my chest, and then pulled on the side bars with my arms to give my pushes extra umph.
    Anonymous