Grandma finally got the Croslin kids to talk........

about what happened to little Haleigh Cummings....now if we could only get the truth!!!! so sad, may God rest her little soul.

One of two things that I think happened, either Misty physically abused and killed her or the cousin or Tommy sexually abused and killed her or just dumped her little body in the river alive!!!! Disgusting I hope they get to the truth soon and punish all who were involved.

geminisummerz

Asked by geminisummerz at 8:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• They just had the grandma to Misty, Tommy Croslin and I believe that Joe Overstreet on Nancy Grace. Grandma says, Tommy called her after he failed the latest lie detector test and grandma asked him what happened Tommy and he said, Joe did it. Now that was the original, first story she heard and then the second is that Misty knocked Haleigh on the head. What they all do agree on is that they all say Haleigh was dumped in St. Johns river. Well, I think we can all assume the little girl is dead after all this time and nothings ever come out of it but, Misty and her family either being directly involved or having information and if the child was truly dumped in that alligator infested river a year ago, the police most likely are not going to find much.....Yes, Nancy Grace and the grandma is my source.

Anon:46, The truth is starting to come out! and you can shove your uneducated, ridiculous post up your ass!!!!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• what are you talking about?
    Anonymous

• So many scenarios!!! but which one is true?

Answer by older at 8:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• The whole family are liars I don't believe anything anyone of them says
    Anonymous

• an your genius theory is based upon what...speculation? gossip? your close ties to the family? don't be ridiculous. wait for the truth to come out before throwing out some silly uneducated theory
    Anonymous

• So many bold nameless posters. Have they disclosed that she is deceased? Is your source Nancy Grace?

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I doubt Tommy molested his own children. He was awarded custody because he was obviously the better parent. and on the day of her disappearance, he was working while Misty watched the kids. I think he wanted to believe Misty, because it was the only thing he could hang onto. But she obviously killed that little girl. I hope Tommy beats the crap out of her or gets someone in prison to do it for him!

Then again, I don't know the whole story. Only Misty does. She was the LAST person to see little Hailey alive. She's going to crack sooner or later.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Tommy's the brother to Misty Croslin. Ronald is Haleigh's father.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Joe Overstreet is the cousin to both Tommy and Misty Croslin.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Stories like this just break my heart. Here is a little girl with no one on this Earth who would step up to protect and parent her. All the adults in her short life betrayed she and her brother. I hope they keep all involved incarcerated for a good long time .

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2010