Do you have sex while its That time of the month?

I have sex when I'm on my period, I dont find it nasty. I am not usually heavy so it doesnt get too messy, and my So doesnt mind.... But I found out alot of people dont have sex then, do you?

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 8:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I do. I'm also not heavy, so it really doesn't make a mess...and if it does, I just have to clean it up. I don't think it's gross either, totally agree with you. When I'm on my period, that's when I want it the most...because he'll usually tell me he wont because he thinks it's disgusting...so it's like I want it because I think I can't have it...even though I know I'll get it anyway...cuz he doesn't get it often, so when I want it, he's not one to pass it up haha
    Anonymous

• Yes i will when I'm not heavy. It's really not that bad at all. My DH in years ago show me a pic of him in class dissecting a wild cat. He's not afraid of a little blood.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 9:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• If i'm in the mood, which I usually am then yes! Not nasty! I've never been with a man that thought it was so I guess I'm lucky!:o)
    kristie1029

Answer by kristie1029 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Yes

Answer by admckenzie at 9:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• No, I personally think it gross...hay whatever floats your boat
    Anonymous

• Yep. I don't have a heavy flow through most of it, so it's not a big mess problem either.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Not usually. I have, and i probably will again. But I think it's kinda gross, and well ...i don't like cleaning up the mess no matter how light my flow is.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• No. Even if it's light it still feels weird to me...like rubbery or something. Ew. He would do it if I let him though.
    Anonymous

• Yuck! Not for me.. Jus thinking about it is gross.. but more power to ya lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Yes I have done it many times. But like Anon. said, sometimes it does feel rubbery like and I don't like it. Its a lot easier if you do it in the shower, or lay a towel down. That's what I've always done.
    Anonymous