just wondering what you think

do you watch horror movies like

mia35

Asked by mia35 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I grew up on Freddy Kruger, loved it... The new movies they have out just disgust me. That is some Morbidly Screwed up S**t they put out there!! I prefer the suspense/fear & the new movies only make me sick to my stomach & just disturb me.. (im 26yrs btw)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I like horror movies and my boyfriend hates them. He watches them with me but he complains after.
    I make it up to him by watching action movies, I HATE ACTION!
    So we compromise most of the time and watch a comedy or chick flick. Lol yes chick flick is a compromise with us.... we're weird.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 9:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• My son and I both love thewm...we both have been watching horror movies since age three. LOL We like the scare thrill.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I used to watch horror movies, but my husband hates them. He pointed out to me that the people who think up movies full of blood, gore, killing, and big creepy monsters are the same as the type of people that get locked up in mental hospitals for having thoughts like killing & torturing. Except the people who make the movies are celebrated and paid exuberant amounts of money. I thought he had a good point, and now I am pretty disgusted by horror movies because of that!
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 9:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I used to love them but as I grow older I lost my taste for them. The last one I tried to watch was Saw 15 or whatever the heck it was and I couldn't handle it. Hubby is especially terrified of the "based of real life ones". He refuses to watch them.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I like spooky ghost or paranormal movies. I get completely disturbed by gore movies. I will not watch Saw, Chainsaw massacre..things like that. I liked The Ring but it creeped me out for a while. Event Horizon was the creepiest movie to me.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 9:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2010