If for one day you were able to do anything you wanted to, anonymously, and get away with it, what would you do and why?

Asked by amaranthleewolf at 12:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well now, any answer after the PP is going to look like crap!! LOL
    I would go to Iraq and give my little brother a swift kick in the ass so when he woke up in the morning he had a big bruise. I owe him a couple bruises, he's bigger than me now and that's the only way I would get away with it!

Answer by sapient at 12:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I would anonymously give my friends enough money to take care of all of their needs and never have to worry about anything financial again. Because I love them.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I would like to like to be acting as president. That way I would really understand the inner workings of the government. I am curious who has more power-the president or the congress?

Answer by MizzT at 1:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Be a man. I don't know why? Just to see, and feel with they feel. .

Answer by zassymama2 at 1:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Give the entire world peace and harmony!

Answer by vbruno at 1:27 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Wow, peace and harmony in one day? I would like to know how that would be done!

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Hmmmmmmm....I'd say talk to an old guy friend for personal reasons but I'm not single so I really shouldn't say that but I would love to be a man for a day or go get my breasts a lift...they're big enough but I think they could be more perky

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• i wouldn't do peace and harmony just cause i would worry about the consicences i would allow everyone to have food

Answer by Patience1 at 4:07 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I would want to see an ex-boyfriend of mine. I would want to give my grandmother and uncle enough money to be happy. I would put my husband in a situation for a wake up call from how he acts sometimes, and I would change some debt that I am in.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Drive an aston martin db9 - as fast as possible... :)

Answer by KaydeeBee at 1:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2008