baby names

okay, so obviously I'm pregnant, still have a while before I find out what the sex is, but if it's a boy I REALLY want to name him Gavin..

now SO really wants Jones for the middle name (after his grandfather) and I really want Morse for the middle name (after my grandfather)...But we really don't like them for first names, how do we decide which to use if it's a boy, and/or can a boy have two middle names? I know girls can, my daughter has two middle names, but can boys?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 9:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• two of my brothers have two middle names.. hey its your kid you make the rules.. have ten middle names if it makes you & his dad happy..
    my brothers are Jonathan Christopher Alan Doney & James Ronald lewis Doney
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 9:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• of course you can have two middle names:)
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 9:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Just do 2 middle names..... That way you both win.
    Ya i dont like either for a 1st name either. Jones doesnt sound like a 1st name and Morse..... he would get made fun of and be called moose and such.....
    So definitely so with Gavin and do 2 middle names...... Yes it is very common for boys 2 have 2 middle names also.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 9:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Well thank you all, I was thinking of Gavin Morse-Jones (last name is Bennett).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Gavin was easy enough, it's the irish form of my french last name.. lol, (and I have more irish in me than french), and it's the last name of his favorite personal "hero"
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2010