My husband told me he wanted to have another. I softened up and heard him out. He was so sweet and sincere that I gave into the moment. Afterward, I thought about it and I would love to have a child with him but I don't think it's the right time..WELL! It is to late now..

We are having another baby. I cry a lot now. I hate feeling this way. I am scared about this but I know there is no way I will give him/her away. We couldn't do that. Did any of you feel these ways??? What did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• All of my kids were surprises but my last one was the one that I had these feeling with. It was a 5 and 6 year difference between the kids. I thought I was done and now I had to start all over again. UGH!! I was on the pill because I didn't want anymore. I blamed the doctor and nurse (because I tried to tell them that I thought my body was reacting funny to the kind of pills they gave me). I cried, I was angry. I couldn't even talk about it with anyone.

It will get better. Trust me. Once you have the baby in your arms, it will be OK. People manage everyday to figure a way out of a tough situtation, so this will also work itself out.

My son is now almost 11 and is a great kid!! I'm so glad that I worked it out!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I am now 17wks and I love my baby but sometimes I still feel like it wasent the right time I was so determined to start school and get a job and etc I was on birth control but god had other plans for me and in the end I know everything will work out
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 11:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• This EXACT same situation happened to me.

I gave into trying because I thought for sure we would be TTC for a LONG time like we did with our daughter but we got pregnant on the FIRST TRY. I wanted another baby but I didn't want one that soon.

I cried a LOT and was depressed for a while but then I got better.

After that I felt REALLY guilty. I was SO protective of my pregnancy and my baby. Now I am the same way with him now that he's born.

He's a BIG TIME Mama's Boy and that's just the way I like it. LOL.
    Anonymous