Witch practitioners more information on the spells that didn't work. Pointers please?

Spell one.
Take a green candle. Light it. Let it burn for 5 minutes. Blow it out and "wash" you hands in the smoke while saying "money, come to me".
Spell two.
Write "I will this money to return to me ten fold." Using lemon juice paint the line on the bill.Recite the entire line out loud for each letter after words spend the money.
As you can tell I'm in dire need of money my electric is about to be turned of. Any tips or alternate spells that work and fast is appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Do you all pray when you are in need? Do you light candles sometimes to relax and help you refocus? A spell is in a way a form of prayer. Lets not start knocking how people pray or to whom those prayers are directed. Otherwise you are no better than the people who force their citizens to follow their religion.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• you really think you can mumble a spell and get money?
    ha.
    Anonymous

• I bet you googled that, didn't you! :P
    Anonymous

• Lady, I hope you are not serious. Why not just trust God pay your tithes and live for Jesus? He loves you and knows you are searching. You are asking for a quick fixed to a long eternity in Hell!!!!
    Anonymous

• No actually they are spells my grandmother has used. She has always had responses. So why you so bitter can you not pray to get results what is wrong with my way. Go some where you are wanted which is not here.
    Anonymous

• its not working cause its not real honey.. Jesus loves you ask him for help, ask him for forgiveness & to come into your heart & he will provide for you.. if your spells work its not because they are real its because GOD knew you needed the money & although you don't know him or don't believe in him.. he still loves you.. if you need help paying for your bills go through CEDA ( if in IL) if your not in IL then google help paying electric bill.. or call you bill company & ask them who to call for help..
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• hey christians....what is the difference between believing in spells and believing in an invisible man in the sky. stop being so intolerant and let people believe in what they believe in
    Anonymous

• the difference is Jesus walked the earth once & he will again.. he may be invisible now, but he won't be forever.. I'm not intolerant I'm only saying if you need help ask you bill company where to go for help.. son't make a fool out of your self. I wish you the best
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Woa, you think doing spells is making a FOOL of oneself maiahlynn? That's ironic coming from a Christian who prays. Not one of you who posted negatively understands the faintest thing about spells.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• You wanted to start a fight uh? Keep doing what your doing and let me know how long it takes to work and Jesus still loves you. Why does it anger you for me to show you a better way?
    Anonymous