what is the best traveling stroller?

we are going to marine world discovery kingdom in vallejo and we are taking our 20 month old. what in your opinion is the best traveling stroller for that? i have a graco quattro stroller but wondering if its too big to put in the trunk of a small 4 dr car to drive down there and have room for luggage but i want something that would recline and have storage to carrying tons of stuff for my toddler. willing to purchase one. let me know what you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Travel

• Chicco makes a pretty good lightweight umbrella stroller. The only thing I dont like about it is the canopy doesn't offer enough coverage
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 9:15 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• A backpack worked best for us

Answer by rkoloms at 8:40 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• --original poster---

well i have to have a stroller for my son he is too small to be walking around in crowds
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I don't have a particular stroller in mind but I think that an umbrella stroller with a basket underneath would really be the easiest. We always have a sit and stand because we have too many kids to fit in an umbrella stroller. Having an underneath place to put things like snacks and diapers is great. You can always hang it on the back but then when you go to leave and get on rides it falls over and is just annoying. However I am not sure if there are any umbrella strollers that recline. If you have limited space that would also be a good way to go
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:50 AM on Apr. 17, 2010