i think my SO is freaked out by having sex while i'm pregnant... :(

our sex life has come to a screaching halt! i keep askin him if me being pregnant makes him feel uncomfortable and he keeps acting embarassed and doesnt really want to talk about it. he did the same thing with our 1st. i didnt mind then because my sex drive was gone. but this time it is far from gone! so i'm slightly irritated! i dont know... any suggestions to make things a little better would be appriciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lucky.
    Anonymous

• Just find a way to make him really horny and then use it to your advantage!
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Entice him with oral sex and mutual masturbation. Get him comfortable with foreplay first then move on from there.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I had the same problem. Once I started showing, my fiance suddenly never wanted to mess around. It was like I practically had to beg him to have sex with me. He had no problem with getting oral from me, but seemed like he never wanted sex. Well I was always too tired ad give him head so I barely ever did so sometimes he would give in and have sex with me. Finally he admitted to me that he thought it was weird that my belly was rubbing on him when we were doing it.
    Anonymous