I made it through the Master Cleanse, but now I look pregnant?

I went 12 days on the Master Cleanse, lost a substantial amount of weight, but now I'm a couple days late for my period & have EXTREME bloating. When I suck in as much as possible, I look about 3mos pregnant, when I don't suck in, I look about 6mos pregnant, maybe more. Also, my stomach is hard. I've been pretty "regular" the past couple of days so I don't understand. I also drink a lot of water & have been taking Midol to try & help.

I'm eating a decent amount, but it's all very healthy. I even took a pregnancy test the other day thinking I could be pregnant & still bleeding, but it was negative. Anyone else have experience with the cleanse & extreme bloating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I went on a juice fast a little while ago and had the same problem. I started putting benefiber in my juice and it went away in 2-3 days. but dh just walked in the door with maple donuts so as soon as i get done beating him in the head i'm eating one so he doesn't feel bad :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:15 AM on Apr. 18, 2010