OMG! I think he tried to touch my daughter !

our nephew (7 years old - husbands brothers kid) stayed with us last night ( and most of today) ... Well I noticed one time today he lifted her ( my 3 year old daughter) shirt a little and said he was looking at her sores ( she didnt have sores, but she always gets red marks on her when she is touched or something touches her - she has sensitive skin). anyways I didnt really think anything about it..but then my aunt ( who was visiting for about 20 mintues) Said he did it again but this time she seen him like basically looking down her pants. I realized they were playing all day in the playroom and now I am wondering if maybe he touched her or did it other times. He is kind of "messed up" His mom and dad are druggies, he has ALOT of behavior problems, and doesnt listend AT ALL, TO ANYONE!

I told my husband about what happened, and he said i just have a bad mind ( but he also takes up for him no matter what he does) ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It never hurts to be cautious and watch him

Answer by admckenzie at 11:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I just dont know what to do...my daughter is acting fine, she told me he didnt touch her but she also said they played doctor and Mommy & daddy ( and they had babydoll kids) ...I mean...would I take her to the drs...would they even beable to tell anything ( I mean I know he couldnt have put anything into her, otherwise she would have cried or show some sort of discomfort because of the pain) .......
    Anonymous

• well I never watch him ( because he steals and breaks things and doesnt listen -- but this was kind of an emergency situation....definalty not watching him anymore...
    Anonymous

• i would never let these 2 play alone again. the age difference is too extreme- a 7 year old may still be curious about the human body, but he may have (sadly) been exposed to difficult situations and have sexual ideas in his mind.
    I'd rather be paranoid with a safe daughter than anything else.
    i feel bad for ever kid in this situation.
    Anonymous

• If you're daughter's acting fine, she probably wasn't traumatized. I would be upset, too, but as long as she's acting fine, if he DID do something, it's probably something she'll forget and not attach any meaning to. I hope that's the case! Take care mommy!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:01 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I would probably be worried. There can be ways to tell if someone has done something down there so if you want to take her to the doctor just to ease your mind. I would be watching them every second they play together from now on.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 12:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I'm confused you say you never watch cause he steals...yet you left him alone with your dd,and he has behavior problems
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Next time hes over, tell them to go play in the bedroom, and peel at them through a cracked door or something. See if he does anything. Id beat his a$$.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• yes ANON:29 ... I dont ever want to watch him ( this is the first time in a long time that I have) .... he has never acted out towards my daughter...but more towards his parents and my MIl & FIL ..... I didnt like put them in the other room and close the door.... Its a big open space, and I was taking care of the baby and cleaning my floors....I didnt peek in on them often, but he could of done it within a few mintues
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• keep your eyes open..... don't leave them alone together..... at least until you are sure you are just being a paranoid mom.... you might not be a paranoid mom. Just watch. And let the lttle boy know you are always present.
    Anonymous