Do you read the Terms of service when you order things online?

A company in England can now claim ownership of several thousand immortal souls. No, that's not a mistype. On April 1, they added a clause to their terms of service granting them ownership of their user's immortal souls

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/15/online-shoppers-unknowingly-sold-souls/

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 11:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Where is Buffy and Company when you need them?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• that is hilarious!!! they always say read the fine print haha
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I did at first, when I first got online.....I think I read the TOS 2 or 3 times. Not too many. And when I did read them, I could only get through about 1/2 to 2/3 of it! It takes a LOOOONG time to read all that. I think I tried to click the NO box once, because I didn't want to read all that but then I couldn't continue with what I was doing. So now it is pretty much a habit to click on the I AGREE button. Cause you have to to get what you want. But what the game company did? That is HILARIOUS!!! That is a perfect April Fool joke!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:29 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I always read the first time I order from someone after that I don't . They would have gotten me if I had ordered with them before.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2010