What do you think about this?

Earlier this month at Ball State University three girls were walking around campus and a man rode by on his bike nad slapped them in the butt. He has been dubed the ball state ass slapper. Two fo the girls filed complaints with police and the ohter girl didn't report it because she didn't think it was a big deal. The media nad the university have made such a HUGE deal out of this. The university sent out an emergency notification to the whole student body. But last summer when there was a shooting 2 blooks from the university no notification was sent... personally I think it's over blown. Was it harrassment? yes it was. but far worse things happen that we need to worry about instead of making a huge deal over NOTHING. Have you heard of this before? what do you think about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no hadnt heard anything i dont even know where thats at. BUT i would be ticked off too, if it was a stranger slapping my butt?!?
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Yes I have heard of it. I live in Indiana and a lot of my friends go to Ball State. There is actually a fan page on facebook for the "Ball State Ass Slapper" and a lot of girls are talking about how they want to get their asses slapped. Haha. I agree that it is harassment but I would have been the girl that didn't file a complaint, if it was me. Girls are getting raped at frat parties all the time and people wind up in the hospital from alcohol poisening or go missing, etc. THOSE are important things. I don't see this as a big deal at all. Now if they grabbed their boobs or something like that, then yeah thats a little too far.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• lol@ the facebook fan page
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:17 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I see this as a big deal because this guy could end up raping girls for more attention. I'd be pissed is someone-whether I knew them or not- slapped my ass. Yes, it's a big deal because if you let things like this go then they get out of hand.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:45 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Shows how far we've come as a society. De-evolution comes to mind. Pretty soon guys will be dragging women back to their caves to impregnant them. I fully blame Joe Francis for the deconstruction of civilization.
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 3:47 AM on Apr. 16, 2010