Still sowllen!

DD is 4 months old. Currently I weigh 20 lbs less than I did when I first got pregnant. But my clothes are all too small on me (before they fit fine). my hands and feet and face are still swollen. People are telling me to go to the pharmacy and ask for a water pill. But they directed me to the diet pills (diruex or something like that). I don't have insurance so going to the dr is out of the question right now. Any ideas on what I can do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have you looked into the INSTA-CARE type doctors? Like in my city there are some that charge 5$ to go in and later will bill you like 30$ not as much as an ER visit.

One thing I'd recommend is calling your doctor since it's almost free. Ask to speak with or have the clinic nurse call you back from your OB's office. Ask them for a recommendation.

It'll probably be a little safer than any info you'd get from people on here. :D

GOOD luck and I'm sorry you're so swollen. : (
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 2:13 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I had this same problem, and oddly enough they told me to flush my body by drinking lots of water and walking to push that water wieght thru my system and it worked.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2010