BFF cousins 10 month old daughter kidneys have failing

So my bff told me that her cousins 10 month old daughters kidneys are failing. The baby had been sick so the mom took her to the dr and they said she and an eye infection so they gave her antibiotics and sent her home. A week later she was still sick so the mom took her back to the dr and they said she had an ear infection gave antibiotics and sent her home. A couple of days later she started throwing up so the mom decided to take her to the ER and they discover her kidneys have failed. So now she is fighting for her life. They are doing surgery tonight and if it doesnt go good then they only giver her 2 weeks to live. It is so sad, i cannot imagine what they are going through. They dont know why her kidneys have failed, they just know that she is fighting for her life.

ilybaby8609

Asked by ilybaby8609 at 2:57 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Wow. I'm so sorry. Maybe put her on facebook and ask for prayer?
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 2:59 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• poor thing..i hope everything goes well for them :( its so sad to hear this when it comes to little babies.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:01 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• That is so sad I wish and pray that all goes well in surgery tonight. I couldn't imagine going thur that with my child nor do I ever want to.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Apr. 16, 2010