Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you for back pains??? sigh...


Asked by LavenderRose10 at 3:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Level 12 (762 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (11)
  • If you see a chiropractor you will keep seeing one bc they temp fix things. Learn stretches and fix it yourself so you don't have to keep going to the money hungry quacks.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

  • Vicodin.

    Answer by SinaiJ at 3:01 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

  • Sadly...nothing. I'll lay on the ground and try and stretch and pop it, but that's about it.

    Answer by TattooedMommy04 at 3:09 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

  • Tramadol, Vicodin, Tylenol 3 etc.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

  • ladies, pain relievers should be avoided as much as possible. It's not good for the body. ouchie...although I just might take one if I can no longer take it. Massages are great but costs way too much. boo... that might help. thanks tattooedmommy04. I'll do that tomorrow.

    Answer by LavenderRose10 at 3:37 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

  •  I see a chiropractor regularly.


    Answer by beeky at 7:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

  • Per my personal trainer when I had same problem, do stomach exercises.

    Answer by Ewadun at 7:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

  • Chiropractor

    Answer by rkoloms at 8:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

  • Yoga then a hot shower/bath, then a back rub from DH if DD is asleep :)

    Answer by preacherskid at 9:50 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

  • i get adjusted by my chiropractor weekly, so do my kids.

    Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2010