Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MY WATERS ARE BULGING out of cervix I AM 32 weeks

I am NOT contracting.. should I go to L&D??

My baby is breech, could the bag of waters break easy??

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

Answers (6)
  • I would go to the hospital ASAP if I were you.

    Answer by TattooedMommy04 at 3:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

  • Jesus Christ! I would go in...

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

  • If it is bulging out then yes, you should go, even if it just for them to check you out. Don't take any chances.

    Answer by midnight11287 at 3:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

  • Yes. Because if your waters rupture and baby isn't blocking the cervix it can wash the umbilical cord out and cause SERIOUS problems. Go in ASAP.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

  • How do you know it is your water bulging? I mean sometimes we feel something and think that but it could be your mucus plug or something else. I would stiill go get it checked.

    Answer by carmadsmom at 8:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

  • How do you know its your bag of water? I would definitely go in and get checked out but chances are, your water isnt bulging. It is possible but you would have to be dilated for that to happen so at only 32 weeks, if you are dilated, they will have to closely monitor you

    Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:26 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Pregnancy
Pregnancy Tests...