Did you pee or poo while having your baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you don't have an enema before, yes you do..
    Mad_Hexer

Answer by Mad_Hexer at 7:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I didn't do either and no I didn't have an enema
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 7:54 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I didn't have an enema - and I have had 2 babies :)
    Didn't do either. Gosh , I hope I don't this time either lol
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:08 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Dang! Lucky you.. I did.. Didn't have time for an enema either.. Yeah I know, gross.. Ok let me rephrase.. When I worked in the hospital, more often than not if the mother's didn't have an emena, they did right there on the table.. But that was usually because the labor was quick and the baby was in a hurry.. But yes, it doesn't happen to everyone.. But don't let it stress you out.. IF it happens, at that moment, you really won't care.. Seriously..
    Mad_Hexer

Answer by Mad_Hexer at 8:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Yes I did with my first baby. Don't worry though, the nurses and doctors have seen everything.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I didn't have an enema, and didn't do either. But fairly early in labor I had diarrhea and vomiting - my body's way of cleaning itself out in preparation, I guess.

Answer by missanc at 8:35 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I did with my first baby as well. It really isnt a big deal alot of woman do! And you dont even know you did unless someone there tells you. So some woman might of think they didnt but they very well couldve unless your bladder is empty you will push everything out!. Anyways thats the last thing you should be worrying about now because when the time comes it should be the last thing on your mind. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I thought they stopped doing enemas in the 70s??? Huh... Anyway, with DS I didn't, but I puked my guts out. With DD, I did poop a little but I didn't vomit. Also, having worked on L&D, most women do poop, but the doctors and nurses don't tell you.
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 8:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• i pooed while i was in labor in the toilet, so nothing came out while i was pushing.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:56 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I agree with vance's mom. Most women do and no one tells you. I know I did with my DD. Didn't ask with my boys. Didn't want to know. Think about it. You are pushing so hard on all the stuff down there. If there is anything in you, it's going to come out.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 16, 2010