my baby seems lazier on rainy days

My 3 month old baby seems to sleep later and just be lazier on rainy days. I can't say that I blame her because I am too. But do you think that's possible, or is it just my imagination, after all how does she even know it's raining.

cherylw993

Asked by cherylw993 at 8:40 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Don't underestimate even a baby that young. The temp change, the pressure change, and all the things that come with rain are why we get slower on rainy days.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:44 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I think the barometric pressure changes during rain effects all of us, but some people have learned to ignore it. Also, on rainy days the natural light is lower and I know that makes me sleepy.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:16 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• She could be picking up a vibe from you, too. Whenever I have been sick, my kids have my been cuddly and calm.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 9:37 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• i am lazier on a rainy day too!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• My daughter is like that, too! We had a huge snowstorm where we lost all our power for a while & she took a very out of character 3-hour long nap! And yesterday it was raining here & she fell asleep an hour earlier than normal.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 9:59 AM on Apr. 16, 2010