Blackheads? Gross!

I have so many blackheads around my nose it is unreal! I have tried the pore strips and many different blackhead clearing scrubs and nothing seems to work for me. Anyone know any secrets?

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 8:44 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Hot packs and an oatmeal scrub will help then apply really cold water to close the pores

Answer by admckenzie at 4:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Use a face mask. Queen Helene Mint Julep took mine out really easily and I wasnt even concerned about it. You can buy it at walgreens and it comes in a big tube.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• usually a clay mask will help...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I am annoyed with black heads too. They keep on resurfacing when left unattended. It's yucky and gross. So i made it a point to at least apply an exfoliating solution once a week and after two days I have a facial. If you don't have a facial steamer, extracting your blackheads after a warm shower will do. first wash your face, then use a facial scrub like St. Ives apricot scrub or if you can splurge then get a Clarins facial scrub (one of the best I've tried), then use a blackheads extractor, apply a deep sea mud masque then for the red spots apply a cortizone cream. Do this at night. You cannot apply make up and your skin will have reddish spots after but will be gone in the morning. This is how the dermatologists and very good spa places do it. I simply cannot afford to spend a single cent in those anymore so I just do it myself. Have a facial every week if your prone to blackheads.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 16, 2010