black balled....

my friend seems to have been ostrycized from our school. i should mention this is elemetary school not college...i feel bad for her. she doesnt seem to have to many friends....i think someone is slandering her name....any ideas???we went together to the kids talent show and not one person said hi to her. i felt so bad???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• Just her friend. Unfortuately, the parents can be more childish than the kids, sometimes. It will blow over as the kids grow and new people move in and out of the neighborhood. And if someone is spreading rumors about her that are untrue, then it will come back to bite them is the butt.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:50 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• i dont live in her neighbor hood but these people just moved in with in a yr....they are younger and arent moving out very fast....things were fine before this....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• not many parents speak to me in my DD's school. They all think I'm like 19 or something. I can look younger for my age, i am 28 though...not 19. Parents will stare at me & wonder "what is her deal"...but this doesn't bother me one tiny bit. I know my DD goes to a great school & gets a great education. I do not want to get involved with all those SAHM's, that have nothing better to do but brag about how much their husbands make & poke fun at other mothers. They are lame people, i do not have time for that. I go to DD's school with a big smile on my face & i think they find me weird because i am happy & not bothered by the fact that i do not belong to their little crew.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:16 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• ew good answer!!!thats what i mean these woman are between 30-40...cliquey....catty.ya "little crew"is right.....i just dont get it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• How pathetic. That's why we have bullies and mean children. They learn their behavior...Don't worry. Gossip always backfires, and your friend will be justified...
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 9:27 AM on Apr. 16, 2010