Has this happend to you?

So my son is at school and im here at home playing with my baby girl and I hear my son calling me. my hart is going fast and i dont know what to think that was like wow i dont know if i sould call the school to see if hes ok.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• Call the school and stop your wondering mind.

Answer by older at 9:24 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I've never heard my son before, but I did have like a weird flash once that my son was falling into the lake! We were having a party at my parent's lake cabin and I wasn't paying attention like I should've been and sure enough I looked down towards the lake and he was gone! He was fishing and the line got stuck under the dock so he went to pull it out and pulled himself in. For some reason he didn't have a life jacket on. Thankfully, he was okay...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I would call. Things like that have happened to me, and there was always a reason.
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 16, 2010