is anyone a lawyer or know of one?

ok, i know i am going out on a limb here but i am looking for a free or at least discounted lawyer for a custody matter in PA. i don't have $2,000 to spend on our lawyer we had the last time. if anyone can help or knows someone who can send me a private message and i will explain the details of the situation. thank you for taking the time to read this and for any help anyone can offer.

DROCKSGIRL517

Asked by DROCKSGIRL517 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• My husband is a criminal defense atty, but you need one who specializes in family matters. I suggest you look for your local legal aid, most states have this, they are mostly young law students looking for experience but are supervised by license ones.

Answer by older at 9:55 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Contact your state's Bar Association for a referral.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I did call legal aid and they said they don't handle custody cases. thank you for responding though.
    DROCKSGIRL517

Answer by DROCKSGIRL517 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 16, 2010