What would you do? This woman said God would kill my kids!!!!

The city that I live in voted for serving alcohol on Sundays earlier this week. ( I am for it, because we will get an Olive Garden if it passed.. and the closest one is 45 minutes away) Anyways.. On MY status on facebook.. I posted this statement. " Voting for alcohol being served on Sundays. Hope it passes. I want some Olive Garden, lol " .. and my hubbys friends wife posted saying that she was tired of seeing drunks all during the week and wouldn't tolerate it on the lords day. Anyways, push comes to shove she said.. "If you vote for alcohol being served on Sunday, then God will kill not only you, but you're kids. A drunk driver will kill you for going against his will." I am a Christian but don't spend every sunday in church. but can you believe this? I deleted her and wanted to go off, but I refrained. lol. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would report her. That's harassment.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Pray for her.. no worries GOD loves you & your kids.. he knows your heart just ask him to protect you & your family
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:38 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• What an awful thing for her to say! She has no concept of God if she thinks that!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I would have deleted her immediately. I have a couple of distant family members who I am considering deleting on my face book for that very same reason. Sad that people feel the need to spill such nastiness on a fun place like face book.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:42 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Well, I think it's stupid that you would vote to have alcohol served on sunday's just to get an olive garden.....then again, I don't see why it would stop olive garden from coming in a town?....they'd be able to serve alcohol on any other day....
    But I also think she's absolutely insane for thinking God would kill anyone over this. He doesn't kill anyone....peoples choices kill them. A drunk driver would be a freak accident...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Stupid. I'm a former bible study leader, and I'm telling you that she doesn't know God. That is a form of judgement and hatred. God would not bump off people that He sent his Son to die for...Hello?! People stay "saved" for so long, that be begin to play the God role, when the truth is SHE needs prayer. It also says in the bible that no law passes or authority figure gets put into place without His consent. Maybe she should study the book of Romans and 1 john. She clearly knows nothing about God's love. Please forgive her ignorance, and try never to become like that...lol.
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 10:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• What in the world does Olive Garden have to do with drunk drivers? LOL. People can just buy alcohol on Saturday to drink it on Sunday. When a person wants to get drunk, they'll find a way, and you don't deserve to die cause you like pasta, lol. How silly.
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Wow. Good for you. I probably would've gone off, THEN deleted her. Kudos.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:46 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• What a psycho!!! I am not religious, nor do I believe in God. I would have said "F--ck God, what's he ever done for me!" Hahahaha, it would have been hilarious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Jesus drank wine every day of the week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2010