Do you ever wish people would quit getting offended as easily?

I rarely get offended or mad about something someone else says. I don't care when ppl talk about crackers (I'm white) or when ppl talk about fat ppl (I'm fluffy) haha.. I laugh at it. My husband and I spend most of our time watching BET at night watching black ppl make fun of white ppl. We laugh. I will never understand where someone could be SOO uptight and just basically look for things to be pissed about. Where is the fun in that? I personally think soo many ppl could just lighten up and this world would be SOOOOOO much better!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, people need to stop being so offended, but people also need to calm down on saying stupid insensative things as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• lmao..
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:47 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I know I'd love it if they did. I mentioned to someone that we call our daughter our little monkey because of her climbing and getting into everything like a little monkey. She also LOVES Curious George. They told me I was racist to call her that because she's bi-racial. I was also wrong to let her wear an outfit that had Curious George on it even though SHE picked it out in the store and wouldn't let it go. It's her favorite. I say any little kid that climbs & gets into everything is a little monkey because of their actions not the color of their skin.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Dear, you'd probably have to begin with ending all the insecurities people have. If your happy with you, no one can rain on your parade.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 11:10 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Yeah I know i'm sick of everyone's feelings and think they should have a little less. Maybe then everyone else could relax, everyone is walking around so up tight afraid of being called a racist or insensitive or offending someone and them flying off the handle. Other people's words can only upset you as much as you let them, so I say everyone should let it go and be okay with themselves.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Yes! I completely agree! People can find offense in almost any statement or any activity someone takes place in. Its so annoying. We need to quit raising such winey babies in this world. Everyone's a victim of some horrible cruelty? I don't think so. More like everyone is either insecure or a whimp.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Yeah, people are a bunch of pansies. Darnit, probably made someone cry right there.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2010